21.11.2003: Forslag til regelændringer (engelsk)
PROPOSALS OF MODIFICATION TO THE RULES TO BE TESTED BY THE NATIONAL FEDERATIONS
A. COMPETITION SYSTEM
1) All wrestling competitions will be held according to the direct elimination system, with repêchage for the losers against those who must wrestle the match for first and second place. The ideal number is looked for at the beginning of the competition and the matches are held from the bottom of the table. The repêchage matches start with the wrestlers who have lost in the first round (including during the matches to look for the ideal number) against one of the two finalists up to the loser of the semi finals, in a direct line. Te winners of the last two repêchage matches will each receive a bronze medal.
2) Each weight category starts and ends in one day only. The weigh-in takes place for each category the day before the beginning of the competition of the category.
B. DURATION OF THE MATCHES
1) The duration of the matches is divided into 3 periods of two minutes each with a 30 second rest. At the end of each period a winner is obligatorily declared. The wrestler who wins two periods is declared the winner of the match. If the victory can be proclaimed after two periods, the third period is suppressed. The fall automatically stops the match no matter in which period it takes place.
2) In case of a tie in one of the periods the winner will be determined by examining successively the following elements.
– The value of the technical points (5-3-2-1),
– If the tie remains, the first technical point will determine the winner
C. MODIFICATION TO THE SCORING SYSTEM
1) The wrestler who executes a 5 point grand amplitude hold is declared the winner of the period no matter what the score is.
2) The wrestler who executes two 3 point holds in one period is declared the winner of the period no matter what the score is.
3) The wrestler who has a difference of 6 technical points is also declared the winner of the period.
4) Each time a wrestler in the standing position puts his foot on the protection area his opponent will receive one technical point.
5) All fleeing the mat and all fleeing the holds in the standing position or par terre will be penalised as currently by one or two technical points.
6) All stopping of the match for an injury without bleeding will be penalised by one point to the opponent.
7) The additional point for all lifts from the ground is suppressed.
8) The point attributed to the wrestler who stands up from the ground is suppressed.
9) The ordered of the par terre position after a warning or passivity is suppressed.
10) The gut wrench and ankle lace holds can be executed several times consecutively.
11) The warning for passivity (P) will automatically be penalised by a clinch. The active wrestler must obligatorily clinch first. The referee has all possibilities to require the contact during the clinch by touching the wrestlers to bring them closer to each other. Two penalty points will be attributed only to the wrestler who refuses to clinch.
Lausanne, 5 November 2003
Klik her for at lukke debatten.